2008년 3월 30일 일요일

March 30

Tim Berners-Lee is the great person invented world wide web(www, w3) but he only supposed something at first. The supposition is "all the information stored on computer everywhere were linked?". Then he designed world wide web. At first, world wide web made us write, publish and share document easily, but "people make media and then media make people.". In interview at 2005, he mentioned that he was surprised at watching people program in html. 
The first of all trying is only supposition. 

New media do not replace old media, they displace them. Simply, my friend(Bong-Seo, Kwon / An airman / 21 years old) have stressed that there is nothing that replace pocket book. His opinion is what people are experienced writing with a pen unconsciously. I agree with that. I think people are skilled drawing with a pen too. Furthermore, sometime I feel like writing letter not e-mail. This may not be only my thinking. 

URI, URN, ISO, IETF and SGML are only technology, so those left me cold. Then I do not write about that.

댓글 없음: